News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

OSH Park

Started by stevie1556, January 11, 2013, 06:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Has anyone on here used their service? I know they make high quality boards, which is what I'm after.

I've looked on their website but can't find how long it takes from sending the files off and having the board in your hands. Also, about postage to the UK, how long it takes and if there is an additional charge.

drolo

I have no experience with them but that's something that you can ask their customer service.
A good way to find out if they're reliable ;-)

defaced

From the pricing and specs page.  Not sure about shipping to the UK, but I know alot of guys who use this service.

QuoteThe standard 2 layer order

$5 per square inch for three copies of your design. For example, a 2 square inch board would cost $10 and you'd get three copies of your board. You can order as many copies as you want, as long as they're in multiples of three.

Orders are generally 2 to 3 times a week, and have a turn time of about 12 days. They can be ordered on OSH Park.
http://oshpark.com/pricing
-Mike

stevie1556

Cheers for the reply guys. I can't find the contact info on their website but I've sent them a message on Twitter. I know they do a quick turn around time, but I'm more worried about the shipping time. When I've ordered from guitarpcb before, it takes about 4 weeks to arrive!

electrosonic

I have used them a couple of times and was happy with the boards. It took about 2 12 weeks to get the boards in my hands in Canada. Their website is works well, giving you previews of what your boards look like and you can reorder previously submitted designs.

Andrew.

• SUPPORTER

stevie1556

I've just seen on the dorkbot site its $15 for USPS priority and $35 for USPS express.

Can anyone shed any light on the differences in international delivery times for them?