Tayda sales???

Started by Canucker, February 15, 2013, 10:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canucker

Arcane Analog

I havent for a long time. I think I placed a total of 3-4 orders in total with Mammoth. I am well over 20 orders with Tayda.

If I need a powdercoated box I buy from PPP. Everything else is Small Bear and Tayda.

fuzzymuff

Quote from: Jdansti on February 17, 2013, 11:41:14 PM
Quote from: Canucker on February 17, 2013, 10:46:58 PM
How large are the orders you guys usually purchase? This is my first time ordering from them so there is a lot of stuff I need. 774 parts right now and only like twenty of those are resistors (cus those I have TONS of). I'm worried that the larger the order the more likely there will be some wrong parts.

True, the more parts one orders, the increased odds of something being missed; however, this applies to all vendors.  I've always had good luck with Tayda. The one thing they do well is deliver each part # in an individual clear zip top bag with a label stating the quantity ordered, the part #, and the value or description of the part. The one thing that they don't do is give you a packing slip. So print out your order, and when the package arrives, inventory everything. If they missed something, just notify them and I'm sure they'll make it right.  Human error happens, but my experience has been perfect delivery with Tayda, Small Bear, Mouser, Digikey, and DIYStompboxes Store. If I've ordered from anyone else, it was probably a one or two part order that I can't recall.

I actually do exactly what you have mentioned with each order I received by Tayda and others I've ordered from.  I've probably summed about 56 orders from Tayda and have not any missing items.  I like the fact Tayda actually prints out sticker labels for each itemized items detailing part# and quantity you have ordered on each plastic bags.  They are right on the money every time.  Kudos to Tayda indeed.