Rate please my gothic and steampunk bodies of pedals

Started by SviS, July 01, 2013, 05:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SviS

I would like to know your opinions about this pedals. Thanks!

www.svisound.com - handmade guitar pedals

R O Tiree

...you fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way...

deadastronaut

+1 cool. 8)

edit:  welcome btw. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Govmnt_Lacky

Very artistic.

I would say that the first one looks very "Death Metal"

The second is more "Industrial"

Either way, they look great  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

SviS

Thank you very much for rates!
Nice to be here. Under much professionals!

Valoosj

Quote from: SviS on July 01, 2013, 05:49:41 AM

This one in particular is very nice. How did you go about this finish? It seems like you sanded the enclosure to roughen it, and then sprayed some translucent paint over it?
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

Liquitone

very nice and very different! I especially like the 2nd one, nice way to add a LED-bezel,. Never seen bezels that huge lol.
You might like steel letter stamps to give lettering that industrial steampunk/old typewriter look;
http://www.harborfreight.com/36-piece-1-8-eighth-inch-steel-letter-number-stamping-set-800.html
looks somthing like this;

SviS

Quote from: Valoosj on July 01, 2013, 01:09:43 PM
This one in particular is very nice. How did you go about this finish? It seems like you sanded the enclosure to roughen it, and then sprayed some translucent paint over it?
Thank you.
I used stencil etching and electroplating. Then I did the electrochemical vapor deposition of copper. Paints free. Only at the finish is protective transparent lacquer. True metal :)

SviS

Quote from: Liquitone on July 01, 2013, 01:41:09 PM
very nice and very different! I especially like the 2nd one, nice way to add a LED-bezel,. Never seen bezels that huge lol.
You might like steel letter stamps to give lettering that industrial steampunk/old typewriter look;

Thank you!
I will test stampts :)

SviS

XXISouthpaw

That looks absolutely fantastic. Always been a fan of steampunk styling and you've nailed it. Where do you source your cogs and gears from? Old watches and clocks?

mistahead

I am envious of your outcomes and talent.

What can you do with a 1997 Toyota Camry mate?   :icon_twisted:

Greenmachine

Looks great.  You've obviously spent a lot of time and thought on those!  Like the last one the best.

FunkyGibbon

Wow! That Ge Fuzz has just blown my mind! Great work.

SviS

Thank you very much!

XXISouthpaw, yes, it's old watches.

mistahead, how about Stagecoach with steam motor?  :)

SmoothAction

Dang dude, that last one you posted is pretty much the bee's knees. Great work man! Im pretty sure anyone would be proud to have any of those 3 on their board.
"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

SviS

seedlings

QuotePlease rate my ... pedals

I can't count that high.  And please don't take my public school education into account because your pedals rate off the interstellar charts.

Thank you for posting!

CHAD

jimilee

Do they sound as awesome as they look? Are the circuits your own designs also?