GEOFEX Neutron Pedal Project

Started by StompboxRube, July 30, 2013, 02:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StompboxRube

Does anyone have an updated parts and supplier list for the GEOFEX Neutron envelope filter?

Giglawyer

I have built a couple in the last few years.  PM me your e-mail address, and I will see if I can find my build/parts docs.  I don't know if they are the "latest".
Check out my builds - http://www.giglawyer.com

Moxienator

You can email Small Bear electronics for a parts list. Thats what I did, and they stock all of it.
Reality has a way of intruding on Design. Design, therefore, is the Science and Arte of intruding on Reality

StompboxRube

Thanks guys. I got a list sent from SBE. My issue is I built the Neutron stomp, plugged it in and hit the switch and... nothing. Not sure how to troubleshoot. Any suggestions???

mistahead

There's a troubleshooting sticky in the forum which will help.

Someone else will probably link it, "...nothing" is a big can of worms...  :icon_wink:

Moxienator

How did you wire the bypass switch? Seems like there are quite a few ways to do it.

If your guitar signal stops going into your amp when you kick on the Neutron, start there.

There are "diagrams" and "Schematics" on how to wire it up if you Google it.

Pick one way, start from scratch on the button. Go from there.
Reality has a way of intruding on Design. Design, therefore, is the Science and Arte of intruding on Reality