State Of The Cave 2013

Started by smallbearelec, September 16, 2013, 06:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glops

Steve, I always love these updates. There's a personal charm with Small Bear that I have always liked. Over the past year or so I've been placing about 80% of my orders with you. The parts quality and the mom and pop mentality sets you above the rest. Your service and stock are invaluable to the DIY community. I do miss the old stock list web page a lot. But that's not a complaint. I hope to buy from small bear indefinitely.  :)

tubegeek

Happy New Year, Steve.

Buy Brooklyn!
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

garcho

Glad to hear everything is going well for you and yours, Steve, cheers!

QuoteJudy and I are looking forward to hosting the Hammers in October

p.s. I can't imagine the conversation at the dinner table. You guys behave around the wives?  ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

smallbearelec

Quote from: garcho on September 17, 2013, 11:18:41 PM
QuoteJudy and I are looking forward to hosting the Hammers in October
p.s. I can't imagine the conversation at the dinner table. You guys behave around the wives?  ;D

When we were there, as you might expect, Judy and Mary-Anne holed up elsewhere while the guys were busy creating and comparing growly noises. I can't speak for Mark; Judy puts up with my fascination with this stuff as long as I come up for air every so often and "communicate", as our better-halves are wont to require.

garcho

• SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Ben N

Quote from: tubegeek on September 17, 2013, 10:18:05 PMBuy Brooklyn!
Wow, is it for sale?!? And, to think, I already own the bridge. (You wouldn't believe the price I got.)
  • SUPPORTER

garcho

QuoteBuy Brooklyn!
Wow, is it for sale?!?

Ever been to Williamsburg?  :P
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

tubegeek

Brooklyn's main export (besides artisanal pickles) is real estate.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR