SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Burst Box?

Started by Jack White, September 24, 2013, 01:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

closetmonster.

Quote from: anchovie on September 26, 2013, 10:48:22 AM
Quote from: closetmonster. on September 25, 2013, 09:45:23 PM
Insulting people isn't going to be much help. Maybe a little more information on your part might help you find what you are looking for.

There is a massive thread on this exact same topic, as other members have already linked to.

Please tell me that you read that other thread, meaning this is deadpan humour.  ;)

Read to around page 6, funny stuff.

wavley

For post number 2000, Imma just leave this here.

PS:  LOVE the Steve Albini video!
New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

Tony Forestiere

Quote from: wavley on March 24, 2015, 04:14:36 PM
For post number 2000, Imma just leave this here.

PS:  LOVE the Steve Albini video!

Is that Box from Logan's Run?!? Nicely played.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

duck_arse

Quote from: Jack White on September 27, 2013, 11:52:04 AM

Quote from: FooFighters123 on June 04, 2009, 04:24:00 PM
HI, I don't thing the switch will work because i want to run a mic through 1 effect pedal then a guitar through another effects pedal (the pedals are hand operated) look at diagram

(MICROPHONE)                                                                                 (GUITAR)
       |                                                                                                    |
       |                                                                                                    |
(EFFECTS PEDAL)----------(circuit box with a burst button switch)----------(EFFECTS PEDAL)

(THE CIRCUIT BOX IN BETWEEN TO PEDALS SO THE SINGAL PASSES THROUGH TO THE AMP
                                                |
                                                |
                                         (AMPLIFIER)

wait a minute, "the pedals are hand operated"? what sort of hipster bicycle is this?

the temptation proved too much. I blame wavley
don't make me draw another line.

highwater

Quote from: duck_arse on March 25, 2015, 10:36:25 AM
wait a minute, "the pedals are hand operated"? what sort of hipster bicycle is this?

At least he really *was* doing it before it was cool.
"I had an unfortunate combination of a very high-end medium-size system, with a "low price" phono preamp (external; this was the decade when phono was obsolete)."
- PRR

Hatredman

Quote from: Jack White on September 25, 2013, 05:06:19 PM
You guys aren't much help.  My circuit box with a burst button needs a big copper coil.

Like this?

Kirk Hammet invented the Burst Box.

blackieNYC

Noooo!  Why, Hatredman, why?

Foo, Jack, if you're still here, under another name, step forward and show some folks that taking your hits as a newb doesn't stop one from becoming a pleasant, positive, and enthusiastic forumite.
  • SUPPORTER
http://29hourmusicpeople.bandcamp.com/
Tapflo filter, Gator, Magnus Modulus +,Meathead, 4049er,Great Destroyer,Scrambler+, para EQ, Azabache, two-loop mix/blend, Slow Gear, Phase Royal, Escobedo PWM, Uglyface, Jawari,Corruptor,Tri-Vibe,Battery Warmers