TONEPAD BUILD REPORTS OFFLINE!!!!

Started by leito79, November 01, 2013, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leito79

A couple of days ago I was building a Small clone using the tonepad layout, then visited the tonepad page, and when I tried to read the build reports, the link was showing zero (0) build reports posted (???), clicked anyway but obviously I got a blank page....I emailed them asking about this but got no response at all...
It´s such a shame since I think that they were very valuable resources for building, debugging and making improvements over the circuit, mods, etc.
Does anyone knows if there is a mirror/links for these pages?
Or maybe someone has saved them to disk and will like to share and upload them? I have checked and I only have 3 of them: MXR Phase 90, EA Tremolo and Pulsar...

scuzzphut

DIMstompboxes

Anyone has the Sansamp GT2 built report saved too? Wonder what happened to his site..... 

ggedamed

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar, Scientist, 1877-1925)

leito79

Thanks scuzzphut for the upload!
ggedamed, I didn´t know about the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, it´s great!!!! Thank you!!
Anyway I´ve compared the 3 build reports I had saved to disk with the latest captures from IAWM´s, and mine had a couple more recent comments, I guess some bits of info will be lost...I´ll try to upload them in some host and post the links here, what host do you recommend?

sugonidamaso

" The greatest inspiration is often born out of desperation--so be DESPERATE! "

Govmnt_Lacky

Does anyone happen to know why Francisco pulled the build reports down?
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

jimilee

No kidding, she we start saving all the pdfs? they aren't going to disappear are they?

PRR

>> Use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Here's the build page for the Sansamp.
> I owe you one ggedamed  
> Thank you so much for this!

Fire at Internet Archive... "The document scanning operations ... based in San Francisco suffered $600,000 in fire damage Wednesday night." "The Internet Archive has requested donations..."
  • SUPPORTER

DIMstompboxes

Quote from: PRR on November 07, 2013, 06:19:27 PM
>> Use the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Here's the build page for the Sansamp.
> I owe you one ggedamed  
> Thank you so much for this!

Fire at Internet Archive... "The document scanning operations ... based in San Francisco suffered $600,000 in fire damage Wednesday night." "The Internet Archive has requested donations..."

So let me get this straight, even though the San Francisco Internet Archive has STOPPED operation does it affect display/availability of Tonepad build report in his site OR he might have other reason why the build report is offline?
Man, my quick glance I read I thought Francisco is in San Francisco burn the Internet Archive   :icon_lol: