Tonepad Big Muff Pi Built report.

Started by checkomkar, November 01, 2013, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkomkar

I built the big muff pi recently, thought I would share the pics. This pedal is a killer one with great tonal range. I am loving this pedal.

The Inside.

And here is the sound sample which I recorded from my sound cards Line In. Used a Godin Session on Bridge pick up. First knob is volume, second is tone, third is gain/sustain. In the audio, volume is at 1 o' clock, tone is at 1 o' clock, goes all the way up in the last part of clip and the gain goes from zero to full through out the audio. Pretty rough sample though. Will get some good recording done soon.

https://soundcloud.com/checkomkar/big-muff-pi-demo-sounds

duck_arse

welcome to the forum.

there is something to be said for the minimalist approach to pedal finishes. do all your boxes turn out "white", and what is next on the list?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

checkomkar

Thanks a lot duck! Really appreciate your comment.  :)

Yeah the cases I have till now are all white. I will be putting decals on them. Its just that the colored decals looks good on a white backing so that's the reason I colored all the cases white. Also there weren't any other colors available when I gave them for powder coating. SO basically I dint had any choice.  :P

Here is a fuzz face I made with colored decal on it.

And also a boost.

I have to figure out what graphic I have to put on the Big Muff Pi. Will do it soon.
Next up are Echo base, Fuzz factory, Tube sound fuzz, EA tremelo, Tube Screamer, and much more. Thank you. :)