EHX MN3007 Clone Theory Factory Schematic, Anyone got a copy?

Started by Scruffie, January 03, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scruffie

Title says it all, looking for the factory schematic as the Nelson/Tomboy redraws aren't 100% correct from gut shots i've seen and just want to check some values against the factory schematic.

Thanks in advance!

Scruffie

Just a quick bump in case anyone missed this and can help.

pinkjimiphoton

scruffie, i found my crummy old digital camera... bear with me bud, i will get you shots tomorrow.
i'll try and measure any suspect parts, i can't differentiate well enough between red and orange for instance some times to be able to tell the values if they're close. some colors more than others.

psyched you're interested in doing this. i'm still working on that polyphase. ;)
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Scruffie

Cheers jimi! This is what I have so far from tracing (wrote it as you replied).

After tracing through the available photos of clone theory's the Nelson and Tom boy schematic have some stuff wrong and some stuff not in the 2 units I traced from, this is the best I could get but having done a cap and resistor count, i'm 99% this is correct.

These notes apply to the Nelson schematic;
No - C19
No - C20
No - C7
C22 - 560pF
C17 - Possibly 220nF?
R33 & 34 - 330k (220k in one unit)
5k Cancel Trim (No R10 & 11)
C8 - 100nF

R21, 22 & C14 wrong, R22 (160k, possibly 150k in the other unit) and R21 (1k) with switch pole coming from where the resistors meet, R21 goes in to a 100nF to ground.

Output section appears wrong, Pin 7 goes through a 1k (switch pole connects here) with a ?? Cap to ground in to the ?? value output cap with 100k pull down resistor.

Some other cap values may also be different but I can't see the values in the photos, the rest of the resistor values seem to be correct.