Crybaby wah problem

Started by Norgul, February 08, 2014, 10:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubegeek

Quote from: PRR on February 12, 2014, 09:13:04 PM
> don't be so stupid to drill the chassis while the PCB is inside

Not as dumb as drilling a wall with a telephone wire on the other side. A 104-pair cable for a busy office. I was splicing all night.

Nor as dumb as drilling a wall with a live AC cable on the inside. I was apologizing to my landlord all week.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

GibsonGM

Quote from: tubegeek on February 12, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
Quote from: PRR on February 12, 2014, 09:13:04 PM
> don't be so stupid to drill the chassis while the PCB is inside

Not as dumb as drilling a wall with a telephone wire on the other side. A 104-pair cable for a busy office. I was splicing all night.

Nor as dumb as drilling a wall with a live AC cable on the inside. I was apologizing to my landlord all week.

Holy crap, LOL!    Yeah, I heard of a guy doing that and...well, he didn't come down to breakfast the next morning....that's one that could happen to any of us in the trades, and that we cross our fingers about every time we do that...
  • SUPPORTER
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...

duck_arse

I've got a teisco wau wau fuzz here. someone welded to the treadle, with all goodies fitted. anyone got a rack and gear spare? and pot?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.