latest hairbrain half baked idea... could use some thoughts.. a fuzz phaser

Started by pinkjimiphoton, February 17, 2014, 01:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackieNYC

This thread gets the hamster-wheel spinning.  Don't know if this would cut it for you but I'm certainly goin to give this a go:
I mentioned earlier my stereo (in and out) panner that I have slowly sweeping between two pedals ( or pedal chains!).  A slow sweep. I have another stereo panner I could put downstream, on one leg only, so fuzz A would sweep over to the other leg where fuzzes B and C are sweeping back and forth. All mixed back to mono. Three stereo panners at slightly different rates would give you sweeps between every possible combination of fuzzes ABC&D.  Ex. Just as A is morphing into B, the 1st panner swings slowly over to catch some morph moment between C and D.  Maybe just C and no D this particular time around. All four fuzzes - eventually you would hear every possible combination of morphing. 
  • SUPPORTER
http://29hourmusicpeople.bandcamp.com/
Tapflo filter, Gator, Magnus Modulus +,Meathead, 4049er,Great Destroyer,Scrambler+, para EQ, Azabache, two-loop mix/blend, Slow Gear, Phase Royal, Escobedo PWM, Uglyface, Jawari,Corruptor,Tri-Vibe,Battery Warmers

pinkjimiphoton

blackie... please document this with video,
i'll make the popcorn and the beer ;)
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr