Super silly PNP positive ground wiring question

Started by nate77, March 08, 2014, 12:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate77

Hey guys, I've got about 50 builds under my little belt, which is big business for me but an easy Sunday afternoon for many of you guys. My question is; in all of the builds I've done, each one one negative ground and I'm building a positive ground fuzz circuit and the wiring has me a bit befuddled. There are many sites with helpful info but I'm having to peice it all together and they don't all seem to directly correspond. I'm using only a battery so the bottom line for me is exactly how to wire it up for power. I apologize for the rudimentary question but any help is certainly appreciated.

MaxPower

http://fuzzcentral.ssguitar.com/fuzzface.php

The first one is a pnp fuzzface, the second one an npn fuzzface. Notice how the batteries are connected in the circuits. All you have to do is reverse the battery (connect the + terminal to ground and the - terminal to Vcc).
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us - Emerson

nate77

Ah, it IS as silly as I thought. Thank you very much man. I appreciate the help!