European source for mn3007?

Started by innovine, March 17, 2014, 05:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovine

Hi,
I am interested in building a chorus pedal, and the MN3007 seems pretty popular, but I haven't found a European supplier with them in stock. Does anyone know where I could get one?

I'm also interested in other suggestions, as I'm not really decided on which chorus I want to build yet.. mn3207, sad1024, what else?

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

innovine

Has anyone ordered from any of these? I don't trust a site with multiple spelling errors in their side menu..

Lurco

Quote from: innovine on March 19, 2014, 02:36:25 AM
Has anyone ordered from any of these? I don't trust a site with multiple spelling errors in their side menu..

Yes: Banzai=trustworthy!

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

samhay

+2 for das musikding. I have bought 3007s from there before, and don't remember having any problem with them.

Edit - actually, I have bought 3207s from there, not 3007s. In general they seem to carry decent inventory though, so I would imagine you will get what you pay for.
I'm a refugee of the great dropbox purge of '17.
Project details (schematics, layouts, etc) are slowly being added here: http://samdump.wordpress.com

innovine

LaceSensor

Dr tweek in the UK
3007 and 3101 as a package for like...£3
Bargain and 100% genuine

bluebunny

+1 for the good Doctor too.  Said it before: Steve is a top bloke.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

lars-musik

Both sites (Uk-Electronic and Musikding) are very good in regarding the quality (I bought some Mn3007 there and they all worked flawless) and reliable. I am ordering regularly there and never had any problems whatsoever. However, both sites are german and our orthography is difficult by definition. As is mine. Sorry.