Ggg's Dr. Quack True Bypass wiring

Started by bilo01, April 06, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilo01

I took the advise of the illuminous Duck_arse and got myselve a breadboard to practise.
I've been strubbling with my Mxr-EF clone from tonepad on which i will proceed in another thread ( thnxs Duck). But reading about Dr. Quack i'lld like to give that a try on the breadboard.
Seems all pretty clear to me but how to change the off-board wiring from GGG to true bypass with Led indicator and DC.
Anyone got a drawing of that referring to GGG's PCB layout?
Thnx, Will
Who is the best guitarist in the world they asked Jimi. Don't know, ask Rory he said.

peterg

The schematic on the ggg site doesn't show a bypass switch. The switch shown is fOr selecting bass or treble freqs. Refer to tonepads off board wiring diagrams for bypass with led wiring

bilo01

I know, but just need some help on implementing tonepads offboard wiring nr. 5 on ggg's schematic or layout.
A simple drawing would be nice.  I'm new here and trying to learn
Who is the best guitarist in the world they asked Jimi. Don't know, ask Rory he said.

peterg

Bilo01

I'm not able to do a sketch at this time but here is the info you need: The circuit board's second wire from the left is the circuit input and the 4th wire from the right is the circuit output. Follow the tonepad drawing to wire up true bypass.

bilo01