Premier 90 reverb

Started by Brianloco, July 12, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brianloco

Hey all I have a premier 90 reverb that someone gave me it turns on but doesn't really seem to put out the volume or a whole lot of reverb any help or ideas to point me in the right direction

R.G.

Can you locate a schematic?
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

Brianloco

armdnrdy

Quote from: Brianloco on July 13, 2014, 08:55:09 AM
Yes I've found one

Brian...

I know that sometimes R.G. uses those fancy electronics terms that are a bit over my head; and he writes with a heavy Texas accent but...

I think what he meant was to post the schematic (or a link to it) so that he might try to help figure out your problem.  :icon_wink:
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Quackzed

first i'd simply try to clean the rca jacks to/from the reverb pan. or at least check for oxidation or corrosion residue. they can get oxidized and not make good connection.
nothing says forever like a solid block of liquid nails!!!

armdnrdy

R.G. seems to cover just about everything on Geofex.

http://www.geofex.com/ampdbug/reverb.htm
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)