boss 1/4" jacks

Started by gutsofgold, July 14, 2014, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gutsofgold

I was given a CE-3 chorus but was missing the knobs, backplate, and jacks. I currently don't have any enclosed 1/4" jacks to put in there and I don't want to blindly order some from smallbear only to find they dont fit. Is there a source for the actual boss jacks somewhere, preferably other than the Boss roland parts department? Or does anyone know if the usual Switchcraft 1/4" enclosed jack from small bear will fit? The CE-3 has two mono output jacks and their usual switching jack for the input.

gutsofgold

Found some beat up old boss jacks! But I don't have the nuts for them. Anyone know of a source for these? Sorry for the boring questions but I feel like a number of users here have fixed boss pedals and might have some insight.

mth5044

Don't know the nut size, but you can measure it or just go to the hardware store and try on a bunch to find the right one.

gutsofgold

Most hardware stores don't even stock the nuts you use on switchcraft/neutrik jacks. The nuts are considerably more "slim" and often they wont even carry nuts threaded that fine. The nuts on boss jacks are even smaller.