someone owns a small stone EC-4800 rev. L?!

Started by Renegadrian, July 14, 2014, 07:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegadrian

Guys I really need a perfect pic or better a scan of the small stone PCB, the EC-4800 rev. L one...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Tony Forestiere

I have a mid to late 80's EH-4800 Small Stone with no LED, an SPDT switch, and five house-branded EH1048 DIPs. Are you sure you meant "EC-4800", and how would one discern a rev. L?

*edit* mine looks to be a variant of the top row/middle picture. http://www.pedalarea.com/small_stone.htm
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Renegadrian

Tony Forestiere

Back to the link I posted, my enclosure looks like a Version 3 with a Version 2 PCB. Sorta like this one:

I also found that some boards were marked EC-4800 (instead of EH-4800) but generally followed the published Small Stone schematic. What are you trying to do? If your PCB looks like mine, say the word and I will fetch the camera.

*edit* I still haven't found anything on a rev. L model. Maybe Ron Neely (The EH Man) will pop in.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

Renegadrian

My pedal is a newer one - rev. L is written on the pcb, it's easy to get a rev. L pedal...

Renegadrian

I have another board in house...this one too was ruined by the previous owner trying to mod it...these boards are like paper, they are so delicate that they will get ruined easily...very cheap boards...boss pcbs are tough are it's easy to mod them...
Good news is that I can have all the original traces and maybe make a new board...