FIRST BIG EBAY LOT IS HERE!

Started by ExpAnonColin, October 10, 2003, 06:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpAnonColin

:D  :D

I made a little webpage for those of us who're going to split it up.

http://www.experimentalistsanonymous.com/ebaylots/index.html

That's the general page... I'll probably post auctions there.  If you have one to add, just let me know.  Here's a list of the stuff in this first lot I got:

http://www.experimentalistsanonymous.com/ebaylots/lot1.html.

I think DeepBlue asked for the big sorted box of resistors first, but the rest is first come first serve-ask fast.  

Email me at colin@experimentalistsanonymous.com for all inquiries.  

All shipping will be exact, unless you only want a few things, then it'll be around $1 for postage stamps.

Thanks for going in on this with me, guys!

-Colin

eliktronik

What kind of caps are there? Could I maybe get two handfulls of film or ceramic caps. It's ok if there's a few electrolytics in there, as long as they're not the majority... Let me know.

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: eliktronikWhat kind of caps are there? Could I maybe get two handfulls of film or ceramic caps. It's ok if there's a few electrolytics in there, as long as they're not the majority... Let me know.

I'm selling either nonelectrolytic or electrolytic... there might be 1 of the wrong kind, but I doubt it!  When I do a handful, you'll probably get mostly ceramic and film caps.  A few tantalums, maybe, but most are discs and ceramics in there.  Email me at colin@experimentalistsanonymous.com about pricing and address.

ExpAnonColin

We've got about 50 or so of the nonelectrolytics gone now...  Not including you, eliktronik.  I want about 1/4 of these for myself... so there's a few left.  Some ICs gone.  ALL LEDs and LED number displays are gone.  ALL of the prepackaged ratheon transistors are gone.  A few transistors are gone...  A few ICs too.

Most of it's still there.  Where are the guys that were going to split with me?

-Colin

ExpAnonColin

Quick update on those ICs:

Turns out there's about 100 or more 555 timers in there!  Wonderful for your square waves or metronomes or just timed circuits.

All datasheets and information about the 74____ chips (seems like about 1/2 of them now) can be found here: http://www.fe.up.pt/~victorm/TTL.htm  Some nice one's we have here, hex inverters, dual flip flops, etc.

Lots of Gates, just in general, it seems.

I've yet to pick out a IC I can't find a datasheet for.

-Colin

ExpAnonColin

Sold the labled case of resistors and the lamps and a few more nonelectrolytes... Nonelectrolytes are running low!

Alex C, PB Wilson, still want anything?

-Colin

Alex C

Hey, I'd be interested in some of the small pots and trimpots, any value is fine.  And maybe a small amount of the 555s (10-15).  And some caps, electro and non, any value and voltage is fine, a handful of each, if there's enough left (I wasn't sure if you meant few caps left or few handfuls left).   I'll email you for more details.

MRTelec

Hi,

I'd like...

Resistors
Ten each of:
10m
Caps
A handful of random caps
ICs
Perhaps some 555s...maybe 10

How much would this run me?

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: MRTelecHi,

I'd like...

Resistors
Ten each of:
10m
Caps
A handful of random caps
ICs
Perhaps some 555s...maybe 10

How much would this run me?

Ah, I saw your message on the HC forums... For this it'd be
5 resistor values (hope I can find them all)
10 each
5c apeice (more expensive for specific values)
Comes to 2.50.
Handful of electrolytic or nonelectrolytic?
And 10 555's would be 1.00.
Shipping would probably be around 2-3$.

-Colin

MRTelec

Hi,

For the caps, I'll take a handful of each.  Let me know the total and I'll send you the payment.

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: MRTelecHi,

For the caps, I'll take a handful of each.  Let me know the total and I'll send you the payment.

2.50+3+1+3 shipping=9.50.

Paypal me at colin@experimentalistsanonymous.com.

We're nearly out of caps...  about 2 handfuls of each left.  Still got quite a few ICs left, and quite a few resistors for you all.  Lots of tranny's too.  Most of the rest is gone.

-Colin

Jered

Hi guys, if your interested in germ diodes this guy has 220 1N34A diodes for 10 cents each, maybe less if you buy the whole lot, I don't know you would have to ask the seller,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7275&item=2195855260
  Jered

eliktronik

Colin, I got the caps in the mail today. Thanks a lot for the great service. I look forward to splitting some more ebay lots. :)