Dirt Cheap Dirty Sleazy Boards <--- New sales marketing strategy!

Started by J0K3RX, July 16, 2014, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0K3RX

:icon_lol:
These guy are great! Take a few minutes and read over their site...  :icon_biggrin:
http://dirtypcbs.com/

No bull, just crappy PCBs

Questions? Let us whisper something dirty in your ear

Quotes from the "About" section

Quality
These are intended to be dirt cheap, prototype boards. We use them for all our stuff and never have problems, but some people think they suck. Specifically we've heard complaints about the silkscreen. If you can live with a mediocre silk, these could be the PCBs for you! If you hate them we'll refund your money. If there's a problem with the board, we'll replace it or refund your money.

Is my design safe?
Your board will go to a cut-rate prototype PCB factory in China. In all likelihood they have too much volume to give a crap about what's on your PCB, but if this is a concern PLEASE FIND ANOTHER SUPPLIER. We intend to make Dirty Boards for open hardware enthusiasts who WANT their designs used and propagated.

We add some crap to your boards!
The board house will add three tiny numbers to your board: batch ID, a customer number, and our PCB ID. This is so everyone knows which crappy PCBs to send you. Don't like it? Tough. Buy an entire panel somewhere else.

And this is my favorite...  :icon_mrgreen:
Why are you so flippant?
This site was intended for friends and not the public. We'll process your boards, but we only make about 30 cents per order. We really don't care if you want to take your business somewhere else, and it's not worth our time to deal with stupid questions or asshats. Paypal fee reversals, annoying emails and the like will get you banned from the site.
Doesn't matter what you did to get it... If it sounds good, then it is good!

Buzz

Seriously funny.

Seriously tempting too. You've got to admire the honesty.
I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected stompbox machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the MIDI-controller!

bool

... PUNK'S NOT DEAD! ...

"You'll need to check your spam folder for our emails."

Greenmachine

Ice-9

Looks good, at $14 for 10 times 5x5cm Dual layer,  if you want a pcb made to make sure it is correct before paying big money to have many fabbed or if you just want to make a one off pedal nice and cheap.
I might try them out on proto soon.   
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.