What is this part / plug / prong called?

Started by LucifersTrip, July 17, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quackzed

QuoteThey'll Pflog me tonight in Pflugerville... 
>corrected<
nothing says forever like a solid block of liquid nails!!!

anotherjim

If you only want that "kind" of connector, look for "Spade" terminals. You can get every sort including PCB mounting.

greaser_au

Quote from: duck_arse on July 18, 2014, 09:25:52 AM
if you was here in australia, I'd say "clipsal", even though I know they are now a global conglomerate called "schneider" or similar.
or saying "H.P.M." would be just as useless.

How about RING Grip, Duck?    :icon_twisted:  

'Gerard and Goodman' started life in Adelaide in 1907, and the Clipsal brand was started from there.  The Gerard family's share of the Clipsal part of the business was sold to Schneider in 2003 (giving Schneider a start in construction wiring products). our US, UK, and European friends should be starting to see the name CLIPSAL.

david

wavley

Quote from: tubegeek on July 18, 2014, 02:49:35 AM
Is George the "Flat Foot Pflugie With The Floy Floy" you hear so much about?

I made a Slim Gaillard joke to somebody the other day!  This might be the first time in 50 years that two Slim jokes were made in the same week.
New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

duck_arse

ring grip. ok. search clipsal now and you get schneider. will the o/s types ever get clipsal?

and if ever there was a place you'd look for bits of stamped brass in boxes of 100, it would be utilux, surely.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

greaser_au

Yes, utilux...  also simpson/email/electrolux.    (definitely need to catch up to compare our notes, mate!   :) )

david