Fuzz works when on, NO CLEAN ByPASS Signal, HELP

Started by rawpower6, August 07, 2014, 07:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawpower6

Hello, I have a bazz fuss that when it's On works fine, but there is no clean bypass signal. I have lug 1 of my spdt on off switch to output, second lug to board output, and third to input signal. Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thanks guys and girls!

R.G.

Quote from: rawpower6 on August 07, 2014, 07:47:54 PM
Hello, I have a bazz fuss that when it's On works fine, but there is no clean bypass signal. I have lug 1 of my spdt on off switch to output, second lug to board output, and third to input signal. Any help would be hugely appreciated! Thanks guys and girls!
Schematics, wiring drawings?

And while you're gathing informaiton and replying, read "debugging: what to do when it doesn't work".
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

Digital Larry

Random guess in the absence of any other info - the output jack hot lead should go to the center lug of the SPDT switch.
Digital Larry
Want to quickly design your own effects patches for the Spin FV-1 DSP chip?
https://github.com/HolyCityAudio/SpinCAD-Designer

rawpower6

Thanks guys! I'll post some pics when I get home, I figured because it's working when on that the rest of the circuit is ok, sounds like I need to switch lug 1 and lug 2, thanks again I'll try that hen I get home and I'll post any pictures that I can. I really appreciate the help