A Quick Easy Question

Started by soupbone, August 22, 2014, 01:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soupbone

I bought a couple of PCB Boards from General Guitar Gadgets.Where the opamp is located,there's a "u shaped" drawing on the top on the PCB,and a flat drawing on the bottom.At the top upper left,there's a square solder pad.Is this where the circle indention of the opamp would go?Just wanted to make sure this is correct.Thanks!

waltk

Yes.  That's pin 1 - top-left.

soupbone

Jdansti

Wow!  Most threads that have the words quick and easy in the title usually aren't quick or easy!  :D
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

italianguy63

Quote from: Jdansti on August 23, 2014, 04:44:24 AM
Wow!  Most threads that have the words quick and easy in the title usually aren't quick or easy!  :D

Right?!
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

waltk

Yes.  I tend to give long-winded and/or pedantic answers with too much punctuation, too many non-relevant asides, and uninteresting personal comments (plus unnecessary parenthetical caveats).  So my original answer here was just an attempt to give a simple and straight-forward (quick and easy (and "to the point")) answer.  One thing I learned at an early age...  ? wait a minute...

duck_arse

Quote from: waltk on August 23, 2014, 10:47:40 AM
Yes.  I tend to give long-winded and/or pedantic answers with too much punctuation, too many non-relevant asides, and uninteresting personal comments (plus unnecessary parenthetical caveats).  So my original answer here was just an attempt to give a simple and straight-forward (quick and easy (and "to the point")) answer.  One thing I learned at an early age...  ? wait a minute...

stop stealing my gig, walt!

just because it is/was quick and/or easy, and has been solved, doesn't mean we can't spin it out for four or five pages, does it?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.