Small Bear's State Of The Cave Message - 2014

Started by smallbearelec, September 21, 2014, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

Good stuff. Looking forward to the new layout.

I've got to give some kudos to you and your staff. You guys have been really fast on the turnaround and all my orders have been dead-on accurate.

blackieNYC

Big +1 on smallbear service, selection and performance. 

Exciting news on the site, and China.  Throw some weight around over there for a little more consistent quality control.  :icon_biggrin:
  • SUPPORTER
http://29hourmusicpeople.bandcamp.com/
Tapflo filter, Gator, Magnus Modulus +,Meathead, 4049er,Great Destroyer,Scrambler+, para EQ, Azabache, two-loop mix/blend, Slow Gear, Phase Royal, Escobedo PWM, Uglyface, Jawari,Corruptor,Tri-Vibe,Battery Warmers

Giglawyer

Check out my builds - http://www.giglawyer.com

Frank_NH

I've always had outstanding service with Small Bear Electronics, and the parts are, of course, top notch.  Thanks Steve, and I look forward to your website's new look.   :)

Ben N

Great message, Steve. Happy travels, and שנה טובה ומתוקה!

I, too, have learned a few things about aging parents in the past year, which has seen my father reluctantly agree to give up some of his caregiver role and commit my mother, who had a couple of strokes on top of Alzheimers, to long-term nursing care, and then, sadly, the death of my father, still functional and clear as a bell at 91. Steve's point about visiting is 100% correct, but I will add something: if you are in this position, don't be afraid to be a PITA (but in a nice way, of course). Even a good, professional staff is not looking for extra work to do, but if you ask, and, yes, even push, they will do more for your loved one than if you don't. My mother, who in addition to her cognitive loss has very little mobility remaining, was being left mostly in bed. My sister began asking the staff daily if she had been taken out of bed, had spent time in a chair, had been taken outdoors in good weather, and pressing to do these things,because her affect and responsiveness were noticeably better when these things were done. The staff responded, and they, too were pleased with the results. Bottom line: the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
  • SUPPORTER

trixdropd