News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Started by joegagan, October 05, 2014, 02:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joegagan

~
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

joegagan

~~
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

mremic01

Nyt brenhin gwir, gwr y mae reit idaw dywedut 'y brenhin wyf i'.

tonyharker

jdub

A boy has never wept nor dashed a thousand kim

wavley

New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

armdnrdy

Can you please post a schematic...it will be a lot easier to fix this issue if the members can see what you're ~~??~` about.  :icon_wink:
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Hemmel

Bââââ.

anotherjim

Does it sound like this?
♪♪♪♪ ♪.♪.--♪♪♪-:
Or this?
-♪-♪.-♪♪♪♪♪♪♪-:

vigilante397

Quote from: armdnrdy on October 06, 2014, 02:16:43 PM
Can you please post a schematic...it will be a lot easier to fix this issue if the members can see what you're ~~??~` about.  :icon_wink:

+1 Post the schematic and I'll see if I can throw together a ~~ vero layout.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

armdnrdy

Joe....
Let me point you in the right direction:

Move into the light!!!
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Hemmel

This is actually real in France.

It says
"Other directions"
"All directions"

At least both signs point in the same direction, however I've heard about both signs pointing in opposite directions...
Bââââ.

armdnrdy

I believe that while Joe was searching for the perfect wah tone...he accidently got sucked up into another dimension!

Please...somebody help him...he's trapped inside of a wah shell!

Eddododo

lets see what R.G. says when he weighs in... i think i remember a geofex article about this

wavley

Quote from: Eddododo on October 09, 2014, 04:52:38 PM
lets see what R.G. says when he weighs in... i think i remember a geofex article about this

I'm pretty sure there isn't a subject on earth that there isn't a good geofex article on ;)
New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

kaycee

Smallbear has matched sets for this one.

vigilante397

Quote from: kaycee on October 09, 2014, 06:08:16 PM
Smallbear has matched sets for this one.

It's true, it was in his "newly added NOS components" list.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

amptramp

I still say the tube ~ has more mojo than the bipolar transistor ~ but the FET ~ is almost as good as the tube one.  This is what mojo is all about.

davent

Certain the OP was a very cool video and schematic of a glitchy/squeally late model, modded Crybaby that Joe shared and encouraged to use as a point of departure for further experimentation.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

duck_arse

I'm sorely tempted to say nothing at all about ~.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.