PT2399 reverb Separate dry and delay signal

Started by Luke51411, October 13, 2014, 01:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

I built Culturejam's Ersatz Verben Pseudo reverb and I was just wondering how to have separate outs for dry only and delay only. Is this as simple as removing the mix pot and taking separate signals from where lugs 1 and 3 are or would I need to add a buffer? I'm thinking I want to try sending the delays through a separate effects loop for phase shifting, filtering, envelope, modulation etc. I could only find the schematic over at the other forum so I can't seem to post it here. Anyway here is the layout it is built from http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.co.at/2012/03/ersatz-verben-psuedo-reverb-by.html

slacker

The signals at mix 1 and 3 will be biased to about 2.5 Volts DC, after they've been mixed this is blocked/removed by the 100n cap between mix 2 and Output. If you want to take the signals from mix 1 and 3 you'll have to add similar DC blocking caps, you could also add buffers but it will probably be fine without.

Luke51411

Ok thanks, so basically on that layout I could put a link between mix 3 and 2 instead of the pot and then add a 100n where mix 1 is to the second output

slacker

Luke51411