Where do you print/etch/engrave your boxes?

Started by add4, October 14, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

add4

Ok guys,

So my second child is 6 months old, and i'm getting some free time back. I want to start building again.
Problem is: i'm in a flat, my free time is scarce, i build when the kids sleep.
i can't drill, use loud machines, take hours to put a decal, then varnish (fumes -> no garden), ....
in order to continue building i would like to have my artwork printed/painted/etched/engraved/???? externally.

My ideal solution would be to buy some boxes predrilled with the artwork on.
I also want it to be reasonably priced (i know i'm going to pay for it, but double the price of the pedal is a bit too much ..), and if possible possible to make only one pedal of a kind or a few.

Also i'm in europe so preferably something custom friendly.

what are your suggestions?

i know
- pedalpartsplus : the best offer so far according to what i read, but their prices to send to europe are (very!) high and the customs hit after that. it will be around 40$ for one box... that's a bit high.
- mammoth i hear their powder coat and print are low quality. i don't know about what they charge to send to europe. and i don't know about the customs (but i guess that will be bad too).

Do you have any suggestion?
what kind of company should i look for locally (i asked some but the want 30euros to engrave one box ... )

thanks