News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

posting oics

Started by mykaitch, October 19, 2014, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mykaitch

Hi all. just built my second box. I was looking around and I see that lots of boxes are just a box, two jacks and a switch. I wanted to see how hard it might be to start with the usual box but make a 'proper' pedal, so I made the valve wizards echo thing (with a few mods...).
Would somebody please tell me again, the best way to show pics here? I just signed up to photobucket.  now what do I do please?
BTW the echo through my Blackstar copy sounds most delightful. :icon_biggrin:

davent

For photobucket you hover over the picture in the album, then move to and hover over the little wheel in the top right corner, menu comes up- click Share link. Copy the IMG address and paste in your post... done. Or double click the photo and the list of sharing options will come up to the right of a larger version of your image, copy and paste like above.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

PRR

> signed up to photobucket

Please do not use PhotoBucket. The site is bloated with complex scripts and convoluted links.

Use Imgur.com. You do not need an account. After you upload an image, on the right side they give you links for posting several ways. If your image is decent size, use "BBCode (message boards & forums)". If your image is huge (and you can't be bothered to crop/downsize it), use "Direct Link (email & IM)".
  • SUPPORTER

duck_arse

+1 many times over for what prr said.

I have since seen your completed box. it looks good, nice to see someone boxing from scratch.

[edit :] oh, and these "oics" of which you speak, when do we see those?
don't make me draw another line.

mykaitch

Ah yes, Oics; a very rare breed of Mongolian Parrot whose intestines when wrapped with fine wire handbeaten by Japanese virgins makes the best guitar strings.

electrosonic

I use dropbox - I put the pic in my public folder. Seems to work for me.

Andrew.
  • SUPPORTER