Is it me, or.....

Started by digi2t, December 17, 2014, 06:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.G.

Well, Keppy did post a list of mods and fixes to the Ludwig that I did not copy away to the circuits work machine.    :icon_eek:
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

Ry

Dang, I was hoping this didn't get lost.  At the same time, I'm ok that they whole cosplay Ludwig discussion seems to have vanished  ;)

wavley

Quote from: Ry on December 17, 2014, 01:58:20 PM
Dang, I was hoping this didn't get lost.  At the same time, I'm ok that they whole cosplay Ludwig discussion seems to have vanished  ;)

Oh come on, you know it was going to be the highlight of your year to watch the ludwig folks crush the burst box folks.  :P
New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

aron

For some reason, the forum backups are screwing us up big time. They are using up all of the disk space. I am in contact with the hosting guys to resolve this problem. Basically the forum is around 5GB in database size (SQL). However, there should be 30G space to backup, but something is eating up all the space (logs and other irritating things).
So I am still working with them on this.

R.G.

I'm in the process of bringing a new house network server on line, so these issues are near and dear to me at the moment.

30G is not that big. Most places are happy to upgrade storage to keep a loyal customer from eyeballing the competition. The market for web hosting is world wide, and highly competitive.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

Tony Forestiere

Quote from: Mark Hammer on December 17, 2014, 11:09:23 AM
I thought it may have been because Aron posted a satirical Youtube of Kim-Jong-Un and hackers decided to attack the forum in retaliation.  :icon_wink:

That MUST be the reason. I am pretty sure Rob would not have posted that video intentionally.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." Carl Zwanzig
"Whoso neglects learning in his youth, loses the past and is dead for the future." Euripides
"Friends don't let friends use Windows." Me

deadastronaut

kim jong = lesbian seagull?...yeah makes sense now... :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

aron

R.G. Yes I have way more than 30G but thats how much was free at that moment.