i just want to say that this place is amazing

Started by ode2no1, December 31, 2014, 03:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ode2no1

i don't know why...but i just got the urge to thank everyone around here for their amazingly useful information. seriously, this forum is the best. it is generally drama free, and everyone is helpful without making people feel dumb for asking what may be simple/novice questions. crazy to have people like R.G., Mark Hammer, and everyone else who has been in this game for years, responding to posts and offering up their knowledge "just because." to be honest, i initially didn't even know the backgrounds/affiliations of certain posters here until long after i joined, and when i later found out who was actually helping me out with random problems and being so generous with their time i was blown away. so thank you. all of you. this is literally the only forum i frequent, even if i don't post every day. i have learned so much here, and even though i am still full of what some of you may consider silly questions, i find myself thinking through my problems and realizing my errors a lot sooner than i used to....and i know if i can't figure something out i can always ask and not be ashamed or feel foolish. i've been here for just over 9 years...the last few being a lot more active in my building, and i just can't imagine that i would have continued to build without this place. you guys, and this forum RULE.

daniel

tubegeek

"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

tranceracer

Yes I totally agree, and a huge thanks to Aron for hosting this forum, one of the best moderators on the web!  (:

aron

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)