Amp channel switch. LED question

Started by Buffalo Tom, February 26, 2015, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Tom

Hi. I have built a channel switch pedal for my JCM 800 2205 using this schematic. The pedal works but the LED on the pedal is lit when the clean channel is selected and off when boost channel is selected. But the LED on the amp is the other way around. How do I modify the pedal so the pedal LED works the same way as the LED on the amp.

I want: LED ON = BOOST CHANNEL (default). LED OFF = CLEAN CHANNEL.

Thanks!

baron

I built a channel switch for my small Marshall MG30CDR using this schematic. There's actually some voltage flowing through the footswitch jack on my amp that's able to power the LED. No need for a battery:

I assume all Marshalls are like this (not sure right now), but maybe this can help? Check the voltage on the jack to see if yours has power flowing.

Good luck :)

PRR

> LED on the pedal is lit when the clean channel is selected and off when boost channel is selected. But the LED on the amp is the other way around. How do I modify

• SUPPORTER

Buffalo Tom

Wow thank you very much!  :D

Quote from: PRR on February 26, 2015, 10:11:17 PM
> LED on the pedal is lit when the clean channel is selected and off when boost channel is selected. But the LED on the amp is the other way around. How do I modify