Can you make me custom PCBs?

Started by nero1985, March 11, 2015, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nero1985

Hello again guys! I hope im not posting this in the wrong place but I was curious if there's somebody on the forum that makes custom PCBs, Obviously I'll pay for them, I was thinking about making my own but I would rather avoid the chemicals and having to dispose of the materials.

Thanks!

thelonious

Are you looking to get boards etched from layouts you already have? Or are you looking for custom layouts to be made and then turned into PCBs? I don't etch any more, but I enjoy doing layouts in Eagle and getting boards fabbed by OSHpark.

nero1985

I just need the etching, I started drawing them on illustrator which makes it much easier for me to do it

apollomusicservice

I have a friend who for me perform this part of the job. Best of all this is that it works on high-quality material and it is possible to do a small amount, even a single PCB. He does it from EagleCad file or Pdf or Jpg or another vector program. Also with him is possible to do and the front panel of the unit. If there is anyone else interested there will be more information.

bloxstompboxes

What schematics are you going do to layouts from? Are they new creations of your own or already made designs?

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

mth5044

If you can learn layout programs, you can send them to fabs such as OSH park for pretty cheap. I do layouts for some smaller companies and get them fab'd if you're looking for a start to finish thing. Way back when there were a few guys on here who would fab stuff, but I haven't seen anyone advertising in a while. Maybe they will chime in

arma61

Quote from: apollomusicservice on March 11, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
I have a friend who for me perform this part of the job. Best of all this is that it works on high-quality material and it is possible to do a small amount, even a single PCB. He does it from EagleCad file or Pdf or Jpg or another vector program. Also with him is possible to do and the front panel of the unit. If there is anyone else interested there will be more information.

PM sent (to don't derail the thread  ;))
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen