Microsynth Wiring- EHX schematic doesnt label component numbers

Started by goldenmonkeycolor, March 21, 2015, 02:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldenmonkeycolor

So I'm trying to rewire an electro harmonix micro synth that somebody took apart and began disconnecting wires.  I've got all but one wire figured out- I believe its the wire that goes from the bypass portion of the circuit to the footswitch (non true bypass- brown wire in this pedal)

The schematic ive found does not label the component numbers so I'd have to search quite a bit to find the right point.  Can anyone help me out with some decent board pics of a microsynth or something to help wiring up this footswitch?

Thanks!

goldenmonkeycolor

Quote from: goldenmonkeycolor on March 21, 2015, 02:04:56 PM
So I'm trying to rewire an electro harmonix micro synth that somebody took apart and began disconnecting wires.  I've got all but one wire figured out- I believe its the wire that goes from the bypass portion of the circuit to the footswitch (non true bypass- brown wire in this pedal)

The schematic ive found does not label the component numbers so I'd have to search quite a bit to find the right point.  Can anyone help me out with some decent board pics of a microsynth or something to help wiring up this footswitch?

Thanks!

Sorry, I wrote the schematic does not label component numbers.  I have now found a schematic that labels component numbers and they are incorrect to my version.