News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Eagle Help

Started by Cevin, April 04, 2015, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cevin

Anybody know where I can find the library for optocouplers?  Specifically I'm looking for the fairchild H11F1...

armdnrdy

Look in the optocoupler library. The H11F1 is in there.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

mth5044

Also very easy to make yourself! It's just a slight modification of the 8 pin DIP package then a new drawing. Lots of tutorials around to show how to make EAGLE parts. Not as hard as a lot of people claim.

tubegeek

FYI - there is a subforum dedicated to simulation topics, and I know sometimes I avoid it if I'm not looking for simulation threads at that moment. So maybe those who are especially interested/expert in simulations would see it sooner if this thread started under that heading, because they'll notice it right away.

Simulation forum

Meanwhile it looks like you got help already! Just, if you wanted to see simulation topics collected together sometimes, that's a "pro user tip" for you. Don't take this the wrong way - I'm not trying to correct you, just a suggestion if you never noticed that the simulation subforum exists. I know that at times I want to look at that info and other times I don't.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

Cevin

I found it!  Thank you guys...  And thanks for the tip tube geek...  Next time I'll start in that part of the forum! :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: ;D ;D

armdnrdy

Quote from: tubegeek on April 05, 2015, 10:20:09 AM
FYI - there is a subforum dedicated to simulation topics, and I know sometimes I avoid it if I'm not looking for simulation threads at that moment. So maybe those who are especially interested/expert in simulations would see it sooner if this thread started under that heading, because they'll notice it right away.

Simulation forum

Meanwhile it looks like you got help already! Just, if you wanted to see simulation topics collected together sometimes, that's a "pro user tip" for you. Don't take this the wrong way - I'm not trying to correct you, just a suggestion if you never noticed that the simulation subforum exists. I know that at times I want to look at that info and other times I don't.

FYI....Eagle is not a simulation program.  :icon_wink:
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)