News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Blue tak

Started by LightSoundGeometry, May 06, 2015, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LightSoundGeometry

this stuff is like a god send ..just a shout out to some good ole blue tak for doing just about everything for me lol! like duct tape and super glue

tubegeek

Tastes terrible though.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

LightSoundGeometry

LightSoundGeometry

you gotta watch it on ebay, thank goodness paypal team is awesome..and never work anything out on the side, which I didnt, guy just send a pedal back on his own, opened up paypal dispute and said he wanted full refund for all pedals..had tracking number for the one..I told paypal over my dead body and they sided with me because of my long, stellar track record on ebay/paypal for the last decade ..make a buyer open a case with ebay ..cant trust anyone anymore. I should of never responded to his email and only to a case..but all I said was "yes, return address is my address, is there something wrong?" and nothing else; i did not agree to any transaction which also helped my case..

anchovie

Quote from: LightSoundGeometry on May 06, 2015, 11:25:17 PM
you gotta watch it on ebay, thank goodness paypal team is awesome..and never work anything out on the side, which I didnt, guy just send a pedal back on his own, opened up paypal dispute and said he wanted full refund for all pedals..had tracking number for the one..I told paypal over my dead body and they sided with me because of my long, stellar track record on ebay/paypal for the last decade ..make a buyer open a case with ebay ..cant trust anyone anymore. I should of never responded to his email and only to a case..but all I said was "yes, return address is my address, is there something wrong?" and nothing else; i did not agree to any transaction which also helped my case..

...and it's all thanks to Blu Tak!
Bringing you yesterday's technology tomorrow.

duck_arse

Quote from: LightSoundGeometry on May 06, 2015, 09:45:12 PM
this stuff is like a god send ..just a shout out to some good ole blue tak for doing just about everything for me lol! like duct tape and super glue

and after it's been stuck to something ten or more years? not so good.
don't make me draw another line.

anotherjim

Use it to hold wires in line for soldering. It doesn't seem to mind getting hot.

alanp

blu-tak is a god-send while building. True  in that I wouldn't trust it for ten years, but for ten minutes, it's worth it.

Plus it will hold up your Pink Floyd Back Catalogue while you're at it!