Will update forum sometime in the new couple of days

Started by aron, May 17, 2015, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

Try the DIYTheme2 - working on it but it looks better already.

aron

Quote from: stallik on May 22, 2015, 07:39:36 PM
Does anyone else have have an issue viewing unread post lists where the posters name is in solid black but the title of the post is in wish washy blue? I'm finding it tiring to view and only the old theme appears to put the title in black. Probably just my age. Otherwise, I really like the change

Try the DIYTheme2

amptramp

It appears I can still read everything and still find what I used to so this has not been as traumatizing as I feared.  Good work aron, it looks like all the information survived.

aron

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on May 22, 2015, 01:38:16 PM
One of the things I liked most about the DIYStomp layout was the ability to see the most recent posts at the bottom of the screen on the Home page. Sadly.. this is not available in the "Curve" theme  :'(

I added the recent posts back! :-)

mth5044

Going to have to get used to the new digs, but the DIYTheme2 is working well. Thanks for all the hard work, Aron!

tubegeek

Never mind.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

italianguy63

Looking beautiful at this point!!  Thanks for the hard work Aron!

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

vigilante397

I like the fact that I can like things :) Is there a button to like liking things? :-X
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Gus

stallik

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

stallik

Quote from: aron on May 23, 2015, 04:13:51 PM
Quote from: stallik on May 22, 2015, 07:39:36 PM
Does anyone else have have an issue viewing unread post lists where the posters name is in solid black but the title of the post is in wish washy blue? I'm finding it tiring to view and only the old theme appears to put the title in black. Probably just my age. Otherwise, I really like the change

Try the DIYTheme2

DIYTheme2 doesn't help. My eyes target the original poster not the subject but I'm kind of getting accustomed to it
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Scruffie

One minor gripe I have is that in the multitude of firefox tabs I usually have open, DIYstompboxes had its own unique symbol on the tab so I could spot it easily which has now gone.

duck_arse

aron - is there an empty style sheet of some sort, that I can do my own colours (and maybe disappear the like button) without having to dig source like last time?

[edit :] personally, I like (and miss) the 'who else is reading this thread' line now missing (in DIYTheme2).
don't make me draw another line.

armdnrdy

Quote from: duck_arse on May 24, 2015, 11:14:41 AM
[edit :] personally, I like (and miss) the 'who else is reading this thread' line now missing (in DIYTheme2).

Sometimes if I saw that somebody was "on" the site or looking at a particular thread...I would aim a question at them.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

aron

Quote from: armdnrdy on May 24, 2015, 12:24:19 PM
Quote from: duck_arse on May 24, 2015, 11:14:41 AM

Check it again.

Sometimes if I saw that somebody was "on" the site or looking at a particular thread...I would aim a question at them.

aron

>DIYTheme2 doesn't help. My eyes target the original poster not the subject but I'm kind of getting accustomed to it

OK what about now?

armdnrdy

"who else is reading this thread" is back.... Looks good!

Thanks Aron!
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

stallik

Quote from: aron on May 24, 2015, 02:22:52 PM
>DIYTheme2 doesn't help. My eyes target the original poster not the subject but I'm kind of getting accustomed to it

OK what about now?
Much easier for me. Thanks Aron

Jdansti

Looking good, Aron!  Is there a way to search my posts without searching the entire forum?
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

armdnrdy

Quote from: Jdansti on May 24, 2015, 03:58:15 PM
Looking good, Aron!  Is there a way to search my posts without searching the entire forum?

Punch on your name...and hit "search posts"