ATTENTION - Metal Head Killer Deal Alert!

Started by J0K3RX, May 23, 2015, 03:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0K3RX

Bugera 333 120W 3-channel tube head for WHAT?!?! $229 WHAT!!! \m/ :icon_twisted: \m/

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/bugera-333-120w-3-channel-tube-guitar-amp-head/j21722

Doesn't matter what you did to get it... If it sounds good, then it is good!

armdnrdy

I don't see a mike in front of the speaker cabinet...and I don't believe that this guy can tackle playing rhythm while he playing the solo so....this track was obviously recorded in the studio.

I wonder what this head actually sounds like bare bones?...without the "treatment"

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

vigilante397

Quote from: armdnrdy on May 23, 2015, 04:13:07 PM
I don't see a mike in front of the speaker cabinet...and I don't believe that this guy can tackle playing rhythm while he playing the solo so....this track was obviously recorded in the studio.

I wonder what this head actually sounds like bare bones?...without the "treatment"

Still not seeing a like button, but LIKE
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

J0K3RX

Larry - you can stop wondering, there is this site called youtube.com and you just type in whatever you are thinking about and SHAZAM! I mean, c'mon you can't even get a couple transformers for much less than $229 let alone an entire high gain 3 channel 120watt tube amp! I believe this is a copy of the Peavey JSX or at least very similar... Joyo can't even beat this price and they have some amps now also believe it or not and even a high gainer lol

I think I see a mic in this one...  :icon_wink:

Doesn't matter what you did to get it... If it sounds good, then it is good!

armdnrdy

Thank you for the tutorial on Youtube but...I already knew about it. I just preferred to let someone else look up the demo videos while I build pedals!  ;D

All kidding aside...

Thanks for looking up those videos while I built an analog delay.
I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

vigilante397

I was using the excuse of not enough videos to keep me from buying one :P I figured if I could talk myself out of it long enough they would sell out and the temptation would be gone. But it's true, even if the amp itself is garbage you can't even get a decent set of transformers with a full set of tubes for that price, let alone an actual functioning amplifier in a good-looking chassis.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com