vero/stripboard template for DIY layout

Started by mordechai, May 31, 2015, 09:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mordechai

I just downloaded DIY layout creator -- my version has an eyelet and perfoboard template, but not a vero/stripboard template.  I'm not familiar with this software so I'm not sure how to get a vero template in there for me to use, so I'd appreciate any help or suggestions.

LightSoundGeometry

do it on pen and paper by following the signal lol

this guy does it !  this is how I am trying to do it..I am not good with software at all.

this guy makes me smile ..because most of his stuff doesnt work just like mine!! except he ends up fixing it and working :)

slacker

Don't select a template, just close that window. Then go to the board menu and choose vero,

duck_arse

on a new page, clik the "Vero Board" button. place it on the page. (then drag it up and across to the top left corner, and right klic, Edit Project. set the height and width a bit bigger than your board.) left klik your standard board that's there to select it, right kilc to "Edit Selection", have at the colours and sizes and alphas to your heart's content. OK. right cilc, save as template, done dinner.

if you go on "Layers" menu, "Board", "Lock", you'll save a lot of unwanted board selectings.
don't make me draw another line.