Problem with SmashDrive

Started by GiovannyS10, July 13, 2015, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiovannyS10

Ok, i will try to solve the problems. I cant make it today because im making a new pedal, a thunderdrive for a friend. Have a new problem.  :-\ Its never happened with me, but this week i got 2 problems with pedals. I will open a new topic for thunderdrive okay?

He only make noise, no sound, clean or drive... :(

Tomorrow i will try again to solve the problems with SmashDrive.
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

GiovannyS10

WORKED!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Transmogrifox, the problem was the ground same. I tested it now, the sound is incredible for a small and easy pedal! Now i will to put a volume pot and post the result. But the low control not worked, only drive and treble and mid. I spin the low pot but nothing happen.

Thanks so much you all, you helped me a lot.

Thank you very much special for Transmogrifox. You found the problem!  :icon_biggrin:

Now i only have a problem with thunderdrive. You can help me with this problem too?

Thanks, thanks!
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

GiovannyS10

Guys, i made some changers on the Smash's PCB. For have 2 tones controls and made a PCB for 3PDT and a PCB for Power Input. On power input i will connect the all negative wires, and connect only one negative wire on the principal board.

I put my name on the board for the changes, and put the Aron's name, for the design. :)

What do you think about these changes? You think will work right?

On the out you use a 1M pot. I change any components too for have a sound more heavy. I will post the compoents list after.

That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.