THE SFA - 1W all tube guitar amplifier

Started by gtudoran, August 12, 2015, 04:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Necro bump... does anyone have a copy of the build doc for this?

Jaicen_solo

Yes, I do, is it not online anymore?

Pm me your email and I'll send it over in the morning.

Luke51411

The link in the OP is broken. Pm sent. THanks for your help.

gutsofgold

does anyone happen to have the build doc/schem saved for this? want to try and build up my board this weekend, dont have a local copy and the link is dead  8)

vigilante397

I'm pretty sure I still have it on my computer. I'll take a look when I get home and let you know, if nobody else does sooner.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

ShoreGuy321

Hello - Does anyone have the build documentation saved?  Would like to try this one.  Thanks.

vigilante397

So two freaking months later I finally got around to uploading this build doc: https://www.dropbox.com/s/te2xtq2r5srk7ix/THE%20SFA.pdf?dl=0

I pretty much never touch my dropbox so the file should stay up for quite a while. Hope this helps someone.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bluebunny

Thanks Nathan.  BTW, I couldn't download it directly - only to my own Dropbox account.  Anyone else tried it?
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

287m

stallik

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein