Runoffgroove Splitter Blend with simple crossover?

Started by CamH132, November 05, 2015, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR

• SUPPORTER

thehallofshields

That's actually pretty amazing stuff.

Is there a name for the U1B Opamp configuration? 'Subtractive Amplifier' or something? I'd like to read more.

Ben N

• SUPPORTER

blackieNYC

From the original schematic, I prefer the level pots on the sends to be moved to the returns. That way your send hits the pedals at full strength, and the returns are where you make the adjustment. It is quieter, because you loop return isn't wide open. Say you want to blend in a little from a noisy pedal. You can have all the noise and a little signal from your send pot, or you can have a little of the noise and a little of the signal. Maybe you are skipping the pots altogether? That's ok if all you pedals have an output level control. Many don't.
  • SUPPORTER
http://29hourmusicpeople.bandcamp.com/
Tapflo filter, Gator, Magnus Modulus +,Meathead, 4049er,Great Destroyer,Scrambler+, para EQ, Azabache, two-loop mix/blend, Slow Gear, Phase Royal, Escobedo PWM, Uglyface, Jawari,Corruptor,Tri-Vibe,Battery Warmers

CamH132

ok so here's my vero layout for the first half + power supply. first one i've done so its definitely not as clean and compact as it could be but i'm not really worried about that. i'm pretty sure it's all good but its likely that i've missed something really obvious so i was wondering if you guys could just have a quick look over it and make sure there's nothing obviously wrong with it before i build it...

ic is tl072 and jfet is j201

cheers

Zilla

Necro bump

Was this verified?  I was thinking about building something like this today and found this thread..

CamH132

Quote from: Zilla on June 17, 2016, 09:12:31 PM
Necro bump

Was this verified?  I was thinking about building something like this today and found this thread..

I did build this and got it working although if i remember correctly there were a couple of things that had to be fixed - except i have no idea now what they were.

I do remember having trouble with the pin out of the jfet but otherwise i can't remember what / if anything else was wrong with it...