Source for the Alpha 16mm SPST On/Off fuzz pot?

Started by Nocaster Cat, November 24, 2015, 08:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocaster Cat

Mouser used to carry them but it looks as though they're breaking away from Alpha. I'm looking for a B1K with solder lugs, thanks.

smallbearelec

Quote from: Nocaster Cat on November 24, 2015, 08:57:20 PM
Mouser used to carry them but it looks as though they're breaking away from Alpha. I'm looking for a B1K with solder lugs, thanks.

When I enter the Mouser number 313-1100F on -line, the results show the parts with the 20-type (PC Vertical) terminal. But the Alpha part number shows the 10-type term, which is solder lug. You might confirm with Mouser which you actually get. Sorry I can't help you immediately; Analog Mike asked me to carry these for customers who want them for repairs, and I keep forgetting to add them to our regular factory order.

Nocaster Cat

Quote from: smallbearelec on November 24, 2015, 10:55:57 PM
Quote from: Nocaster Cat on November 24, 2015, 08:57:20 PM

When I enter the Mouser number 313-1100F on -line, the results show the parts with the 20-type (PC Vertical) terminal. But the Alpha part number shows the 10-type term, which is solder lug. You might confirm with Mouser which you actually get. Sorry I can't help you immediately; Analog Mike asked me to carry these for customers who want them for repairs, and I keep forgetting to add them to our regular factory order.

Steve...will you be carrying them at some point?

davent

I've used the ones made by CTS, small in size however, not cheap and they have a 1/8" shaft so you need to find or make a bushing to use with 1/4" hole knobs.
(Canadian dollars)
http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/270X232A102B1B1/CT2224-ND/203805
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

smallbearelec

Quote from: Nocaster Cat on November 25, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

At some point, yes. I'll order one from Mouser and see if, as I suspect, the posted pic is wrong. If so, I'll order a few more from them and sell at a small loss. Will then order bulk from the factory for delivery on the boat in February.

Nocaster Cat

Quote from: smallbearelec on November 25, 2015, 07:46:22 PM
Quote from: Nocaster Cat on November 25, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

At some point, yes. I'll order one from Mouser and see if, as I suspect, the posted pic is wrong. If so, I'll order a few more from them and sell at a small loss. Will then order bulk from the factory for delivery on the boat in February.

Cool, thanks!