My Mom Passed Away

Started by smallbearelec, December 26, 2015, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

Deepest condolences, Steve.  Sounds like she was a wonderful lady and a wonderful Mom.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Burstbucker

duck_arse

sad news, Steve, my condolences. I wish you and your family well.
don't make me draw another line.

LightSoundGeometry

My heart goes out to you. I lost my dog of 16 years this morning, so I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. I am praying for everyone today who has lost someone.

Ice-9

Sorry for your loss Steve, my thought go out to you and your family at this time.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

gbkd80

Steve, very sorry for your loss.  My mom just passed away last month - it sucks... you only get one mom and it forever leaves a weird void.  I think you just slowly learn how to live without them in your life physically anymore.  My thoughts are with you and your family. 

Mikey T

deadastronaut

so sorry to hear this steve, i lost my mum 2 years ago...its really hard  to deal with, i know.

sorry man..
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

lynessmy

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

tremelo68

Sincere condolences, Steve

Aharon

Deepest condolences Steve.

Aharon
Aharon

Jdansti

Very sorry for you loss. That's a day we all hope will never come. Please accept my sincere condolences.
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

Dito

Haven't been here long, but already a customer. Sorry for your loss. My best to you and your family.
"All that's left of me is slight insanity / What's on the right, I don't know." - Sugar (Bob Mould), Hoover Dam

boogietone

Very sorry for your loss, Steve. Words can never be enough. Thoughts and prays for you and your family.
An oxymoron - clean transistor boost.

rocket8810

i just saw this and wanted just also send you my deepest condolences.

ilponiz

Sorry to hear that. I'm with you.

ryanno3

Deepest condolences Steve.