LOOPER Question

Started by darrenw.sparky, March 09, 2016, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenw.sparky

This is just a quick example
Say I had the DLY + Multi On, would this switch system work so it would place the Multi before the DLY, is it ven the right sort of switch or can someone think of a better way of doing it

chuckd666

Hey dude I saw you post this on the madbean forum, you're going to be a little clearer with what you want because your description is pretty hard to understand.  :icon_surprised:

MrStab

you can plug anything into the different Send/Returns. in your diagram, the signal flows from left to right. forget the different labels and think of each Send/Return as "1, 2, 3 and 4" (and the master bypass switch).

...unless you mean "can i change the order of Multi and DLY?", in which case:

you could maybe just patch 2 sets of inputs/outputs together before and after the other, eg. Multi goes to 2 & 4, DLY in 3, and make sure only 2 or 4 is activated at any time, but that could be annoying and could maybe cause feedback if they're both on. hope i'm making sense!
Recovered guitar player.
Electronics manufacturer.

vigilante397

Are you talking about the switch drawn off to the upper right side? No, that would absolutely not switch the order of the effects.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com