Snow White Auto Wah Bass schematic

Started by lepra85, July 15, 2016, 07:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepra85

Hi everyone,
does anybody know where i can find the schematic of the Snow White Auto Wah Bass .
I looked at the forum and I found the Snow White Auto Wah but not the bass version. I assume that is the same circuit which a few mods, but i dont know which are those mods.

thanks,

strungout

"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

lepra85

Of course it is!
But, the link you mentioned is for the "Standard" Snow White Auto Wah and no for the bass version.
There is a version for Bass that Mad Proffesor realeased.
http://www.rock-gear.de/out/pictures/master/product/1/mp_snow_white_bass_hw.jpg

i am  looking for that schematic.

strungout

Oh, sorry, I thought I heard the guy say it could be used with a bass at the beginning. The schematic is probably the same, with just a few changes for allowing more bass to go in and come out. Some more knowledgeable people will be able to tell you what those changes are exactly. It'll mostly have to do with lowering values of highpass filters. Sorry I cant be much help. I would brwadboard the thing and mess with those filters XD.
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

jimilee

You can use it with bass just fine. You have to increase the value of the input cap if you want to. Socket it and see what you think. The only pedals I've had to modify for bass are over drives, they tend to remove the low end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk