Magnus Modulus-IC2 pin 4's connection to ground

Started by strungout, August 21, 2016, 08:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strungout

Hey,

I'm currently re-working the Magnus Modulus layout (on page 5 of 5) so it is more perfboard friendly, but I can figure out how IC2's pin 4 connects to ground... Someone help me out? BTW IC2 is upside down.

Thanks.

EDIT: Ah, nm just found it by looking at the PCB traces! Can be hard to see traces that go under components!
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

strungout

I have another question, which is the rate LED? D2?
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

blackieNYC

I don't see a designation on the schematic, but it's the one hanging off the oscillator output where it connects to pin 6.  All other LEDS are implied to be on the 2nd pole of the "toggles" in the schematic. Built one long ago. It's great.  I don't think I got the fet tremolo to work right so I did it some other way.
  • SUPPORTER
http://29hourmusicpeople.bandcamp.com/
Tapflo filter, Gator, Magnus Modulus +,Meathead, 4049er,Great Destroyer,Scrambler+, para EQ, Azabache, two-loop mix/blend, Slow Gear, Phase Royal, Escobedo PWM, Uglyface, Jawari,Corruptor,Tri-Vibe,Battery Warmers