One fuzzbox with 3 switches - advice needed

Started by KurbadsLV, September 23, 2016, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KurbadsLV

Hey, guys.

I'm trying to figure out how to include switchable blender and feedback loop in a single Big Muff box. I've already made one Muff with switchable Feedback loop (connected collectors of Q1 and Q3 through switch). It works ok, the only thing I don't like in my current setup is that Feedback loop LED stays on when the loop is engaged, but the effect is bypassed, i.e. when the fuzz is off. I'd like the Fuzz on/of switch to act as a master switch which kills the feedback loop LED too.

So, I found this blender circuit online and would like to include a switchable blend option in my next build, but don't know how to wire it up. Also, the same thing goes for the blender - I'd like the LED to turn off if the master switch (fuzz on/bypassed) is off, even if the blend mode is on at the time.

I hope someone understood what I'm aiming at and can help. Below is an illustration of how I wired my fuzz/feedback loop Muff switches and the blank for Blender mode switch alongside with the actual blender layout.