Help with schematic to breadboard

Started by FastEdTex, October 16, 2016, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastEdTex

Attempting to breadboard this schematic with both options for ICs.
The original is a AION boss but the schematic does not show both IC "wired" so I drew my interpretation of what it should be.
Anybody familiar with this effect that can look at my schematic and let me know if it is fubar or close?

slacker

That looks correct to me, didn't check the whole schematic just how you've connected the TL072.

FastEdTex

Quote from: slacker on October 16, 2016, 01:49:22 PM
That looks correct to me, didn't check the whole schematic just how you've connected the TL072.

Thanks Slacker, that is what I'm needing help with, the rest is just copied from the original schematic.
I'm pretty sure Kevin at Aion did not make any mistakes in his drawing.

FastEdTex

Quote from: FastEdTex on October 16, 2016, 01:19:47 PM
Attempting to breadboard this schematic with both options for ICs.
The original is a AION boss but the schematic does not show both IC "wired" so I drew my interpretation of what it should be.
Anybody familiar with this effect that can look at my schematic and let me know if it is fubar or close?

Well I've been working on this for several days now and I'm getting new results.
I have it on a BB with a TL072 IC and when I put the power to it... I get this really nice metronome effect.
Thwamp...Thwamp...Thwamp and not is not what I had in mind.
Thought I was getting a pre-amp, in it's place I have a non-adjustable metronome that interrupts the guitar signal while it send a Thwamp then you hear the guitar for a count then Thwamp.
Could be a Thwump or just thump.  ::)

Anyone have any suggestions as to where that might be coming from?
Tried 2 other new opamps with same result.