Switching board

Started by ShOrEbReAk, November 12, 2016, 07:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShOrEbReAk

Hey all

Was watching that pedal show on the YouTubes and thought hey I wonder if any one has attempted something like the G2 Gig Rig switcher?

I think it would be fairly complicated but thought I'd ask so if it has been done someone can pint me in the right direction. I would like to try build one as I don't have the 1500usd to buy one hahaha

Would be great to see pictures of completed styles of switchers.
I build cause I'm to pov to buy one! Plus electrocution is a great learning tool

Lothric

I am doing switcher on atmega8 atm... Hard shit to acomplish but definitly there will be no effect order in my one...

send from Tapatalk

ShOrEbReAk

Lothric- Wow cool. Did you build your own schematic or did you find one to modify. Have you started a thread in regards to your building progress?

I think I will try a few more pedals before I attempt something that's going to be that difficult.

Troy
I build cause I'm to pov to buy one! Plus electrocution is a great learning tool

Lothric

Just used one of the arduino projects, you can easy Google it, builded breadboard,will post video later on

send from Tapatalk

Lothric

sorry for late reply... also sorry because vid is in polsish language (I was recording it to show it to my friend) but You can see. On left hand side green diodes are memory banks, also I didnt use relays yet, instead I used LED's on the right hand side which are "simulating" coil circuits. In this case You have 4 loops and 4 memory banks.

Everything here is based on the original project I have found here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/arduino-programable-5-pedal-switcher/

Good luck with your switching system, Rob  ;)

potul

Something even bigger is cooking in this thread:

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=112598.0

Including chaning pedal order and parallel routing

ShOrEbReAk

Wow cool gives me some reading and researching to do. Cheers again for the input guys