TAPLFO and Line6 Timecore pedal

Started by roseblood11, November 24, 2016, 04:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roseblood11

Is it possible to use the tap tempo button in a Line6 Timecore pedal like the Echo Park to sync the delay with one or two pedals that are based on the TAPLFO chip? I'm thinking of the Tap Tempo Tremolo from musicpcb and maybe Sabrotone's tap tempo version of the Bos CE-2

ElectricDruid

It's possible if the Line6 Timecore has a pulse or sync output of some kind, or can be made to have one (like an LED that flashes at the delay rate, for example). If you've got something like that, you can feed that to the TAPLFO pedals and they'll sync up to the incoming pulses. You can even run them at different multiples of the delay rate (x0.5, x1.5, x2, etc) with the Multiplier CV.

HTH,
Tom

riverasampayo

Hi, is the external Tap Tempo mod I have seen here valid? I removed the switch in question and it resulted to be the ON/Bypass...What I am missing here?

ElectricDruid

Tap tempo mod seen where? link please!

T.

roseblood11

Someone replaced the internal switch in the Timecore pedal with two external switches, one for bypass and one for tap tempo. I can't find the link anymore, but it was a very simple modification.

@riverasampayo: You have to use momentary switches ("non-latching")