matched Jfets for madbeans smoothie

Started by Fndr8875, December 10, 2016, 09:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fndr8875

i found a matched set, plus a random one from 1776 effects for their cardinal tremolo. although it would be nice to have 50 of them they are a dollar a piece unless i order from china, and would rather not wait until january to get them. so as long as they are matched will they work in any application? Im about on the last pedal im gonna build so im just looking for a 2 i can just pop in and bias them and be done, any replies greatly appreciated.

ps... I just recieved a 1590b black hammond enclosure today, i have a red, blue, and purple one, along with unfinished ones various sizes.. the painted ones have been smooth and look goood when i first get them but seem to scuff up and collect grim rather easily. The black one has like a texture finish, and also black screws. IMO it looks and feels awesome, escpecially the black screws. Any one else noticed that? gonna do the phase 45 in it, small bear has a killler looking Large boss type knob, the ones that are silver mirrored in teh middle, but they have a sweet orange looking one, gonna orde that and couple other parts i need for the phaser. seemed like it would look cool. like reverse mxr  colors.

Also musicians friends has the DOD phaser the blue one for 39 bucks, its normally 100 i still might pull the trigger on that bc its such a good deal...